- 2 C flour
- 1/2 tsp b. soda
- 1/2 tap salt
- 3/4 C butter, melted
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2 C mini eggs (Cadbury 100%)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease 8×8 glass baking dish. And line base with a piece of parchment paper.
- Mix flower, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, cream melted butter and sugars. Add in vanilla and eggs whip until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture until mixed.
- Fold in mini eggs.
- Spread batter into greased dish and bake at 325F for 40 min. Don’t over bake!
- Let cool completely before slicing.